Pricing, Booking & FAQ.
One simple package
Full day coverage between 10- 12 hours
Typically from bridal prep until the evening antics
View brochure below for full details
1. Simply fill out a contact form and I will respond within 24 hours confirming my aviaibility. If I'm avaiaible on your date I will offer a free consulation via Zoom. It's then entirely up to you if you wish to proceed with a booking (no pressure).
2. Yay!! You've decided to book me. Once we've spoken, I will simply send over a link for you to confirm that you've read and agree to the booking T&C's. An invoice for a £300 booking fee will accompany this.
3. It's offical! You're all booked in. I'll be in touch again around a month or so before the wedding to arrange a meeting to finalise the details. In the meantime, I'm always here if you need any help or advice.
1. How far will you travel?
I'm available to travel anywhere within the UK or abroad. My package is all-inclusive for weddings located within East Anglia. Additional fees for travel and accommodation will apply beyond this region so please get in touch for a custom quote and to discuss in more detail.
2. When will you require full payment?
The final payment for your booking will be due 'one calendar month' before your wedding date.
3. Are you insured?
Yes, I am fully covered by public liability insurance in the unlikely event of accident occurring.
4. Do you film with someone else?
This will depend on availability but on most occasions another videographer accompanies me. However, this will be confirmed in advance when we have our final pre-wedding meeting a few weeks before the day.
5. What happens if you are ill?
If in the unlikely event that I am unable to film your wedding due to illness, I will do my utmost to secure a suitable replacement. If I am unable to find a suitable replacement then a full refund will be issued.
6. When do we recieve our finished films?
This can be anytime up to 6 months particularly if your date falls during the tail end of the wedding season. In most cases it won't be as long as 6 months and it will be something to look forward to during the post-wedding period.
7. Do you choose the music for our film?
Due to copyright restrictions I am unable to use mainstream music in your film. However, I do have access to a wide range of pre-paid music and I will only use songs that I feel best reflect you on your wedding day. Please note; payment for licensed music is included within the package.
8. How do we recieve our film?
All your films will be accessible to share, stream and download through your own password protected video gallery.